Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thinking outside the box

Don't Let It Get Me!

(That's a link to music. Read on and be enlightened.)




Since Ed and I are trying to figure new ways to get music into the blog, I figured I would try an experiment.  Something never before done in the history of blogging.  Hell, in the history of history it has never been done.  Here it is.  Why not take a picture of me running, and also put up a song that I like to listen to while I run.  As far as you know, I could be listening to it in this picture.  I'm not telling, because I don't remember.  For the sake of argument, I'm going to say I am.  This song gets me everytime.  I pick up my pace when it is on and sometimes I start skipping.  The skipping is always done in a very manly way and I feel very comfortable with myself when I do it.  In this picture, I am doing the high step skip and you can tell by my face that I am serious about it.  The cones were put there to keep me from falling into the gator pond just a few yards away.  Gators and spiders scare me, but as you can see, I still run.  I hope this experiment works.  Me running(skipping) to music that I like.  I like it.  I'm gonna trademark it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment