Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Shameless grab for attention

Bob-
I was talking with Ed and telling him how inept I am at this blog thing.  He has learned by trial and error and then tries to point me in the right direction.  He just texted me and told me how to add a picture.  Of course, I had to add one where I look tough.  This wasn't really an event, it just so happened that a picture was taken of me while I was saving a village from burning bales of hay.  Also a  coincidence that I was wearing my favorite number shirt.  Just a typical day in my life. 

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! I LOLed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that smudge on your forehead.....just soot from the burning bales of hay, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very distinctly remember you also carrying a case of beer and a crate of Doritos out of the burning brush! Uh huh...I do remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope your neighborhood has found a way to thank you for saving them!

    ReplyDelete